Monday 9 December 2013

New Me

Here i am , once again ! It has been a long long time since i keep my blog updated though.
Until this present moment , many things happened , like it or not , life goes on.
Well , i could say , my life totally changed . Ever since i met new friends here in kl ( which is quite unexpected) , the story of my life increased quite few pages . 
Through one friend , we get another friend , and the cycle goes on. Well , that's absolute.
I happened to meet quite a number of new faces to join my world now. I'm no longer a single-man-alone every weekend now(at least?) , as i joined a new brotherhood. 
They treats me well , introduced me to their friends , and it goes on. Been through many activities with them as well , honestly speaking , i really appreciate them . Without them , wouldn't be me today sitting here right now writing all this. I wouldn't have so much joy and new memories. I wouldn't have seen the outside world the pace that i could ever imagined. 
Every weekend , i travel and stay with them , though , there's time when i feels like i shouldn't go there every single weekend , as i'm staying for free , not paying any bills . Doesn't feels right sometimes. Not to forget , even if i'm already out of budget , but still , worth it.
I'm really grateful also , because i'm included almost in every single activity they're having . Doesn't matter if it is of my concern or not , i'm always invited . The feeling is way too amazing that i never expect i could join such a brotherhood. Do things together , share our feelings , crazy together , get into trouble together , everything together (Of course we doesn't bath together). 
Comes to think of it , my life before this compared to my current life , the difference is as the distance of the sun and the earth. A total 360 degree changes. Too many memories until today , sad nor happy , disappointment nor achievement , all in one package , unavoidable though.
Well, despite all of those , i still hope our friendship gets better and better every each day , HUAT AH !

0 comments :

Post a Comment